You fully understand and agree that, according to keywords you enter or links you click, Emop-food generates website links and other relevant product information including descriptions, prices, and availability, in an automated fashion. The abovementioned method is imperfect, and errors can be caused due to information not being updated in a timely manner, aggregation of product and service information, and inaccurate data extraction. As such, you fully understand and accept any inconvenience caused by flaws in our products or services, and understand that Emop-food does not assume any responsibility.
For users' convenience, Emop-food sometimes provides ratings, recommendations and risk warnings regarding the trustworthiness of products. All such information is for users' reference only, and Emop-food cannot guarantee the accuracy and integrity of such information, nor shall Emop-food assume responsibility for the content and service of recommended websites.
You understand that any graphic or personal opinion published by Emop-food only represents the view of the content providers and/or users, and is not Emop-food's opinion in any way. You shall individually and independently determine and bare all risks should you come across unpleasant and inappropriate content when using Emop-food's services. Emop-food shall not assume any responsibility.
Emop-food provides an online platform for travel service suppliers and third party agencies (including but not limited to providers of flight tickets, accommodation and other tourism products) to promote their available products and services, in addition to our own products and services. For accommodation products, all information shown on our platform (including but not limited to the name of accommodation provider, contact person and information, accommodation description and related pictures and videos) are provided and uploaded by the accommodation provider. The provider shall assume the relevant legal liability for all the information provided. All accommodation providers may in their own discretion update information about their property including the room rate, number of available rooms and other information displayed to users, from the platform's backend.
Please suitably backup your text, images and other information. You fully understand and agree that Emop-food's storage hardware may have limitations, fail, be in the process of updating or come under attack, and as such all or part of your information stored by our platforms may be deleted, damaged, lost or be unrecoverable. The user shall bear this full risk; Emop-food shall not assume any responsibility.
Emop-food attaches the utmost importance to our users' personal data and privacy security. Should you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding our privacy statements, please contact [email protected]
2. Usage Regulations
When using services provided by Emop-food, the user shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations. The user shall insure not to engage in any illegal or inappropriate activities while using the services, including but not limited to:
Using Emop-food's service system for any illegal purposes, including engaging in any of the following activities:
- Enter into the computer information network or use the computer information network resources without authorization;
- delete, edit or add functions to the computer information network without authorization;
- delete, edit or add data or applications which are stored, dealt or transmitted in the computer information network without authorization;
- intentionally create or disseminate computer viruses and other destructive programs; e) any other behavior which damages computer information network security.
3. Using any device, software, procedure or other means to intervene or attempt to intervene in the normal operation, or any transaction or activity, of Emop-food, or committing any behavior leading to an unreasonable load of large data to Emop-food network devices.
4. Committing unfair competitive behavior which violates the Principles of honesty and credibility, or disrupting the transaction processes of Emop-food through actions such as malicious reservation or fraudulent transaction. Or
5. Other behavior not related to online transactions.
3. Collection of Information
To provide you with better service, the Emop-food App will collect your information in circumstances where you permit it, or voluntarily provide it. For the purpose of providing Emop-food membership services, the user consents to: (1) provide timely, detailed and accurate personal data; (2) update this information continually. The user may authorize Emop-food to disclose this basic information to a third party but not to publicize any supplementary information unless: (1) the user requests or authorizes Emop-food and/or any other person to disclose this information through email; (2) applicable laws and regulations, or legal procedures require Emop-food to provide the user's personal data. If the user provides incorrect information, Emop-food reserves the right to cease providing Emop-food's services to the user. By making use of Emop-food's services, the user agrees and accepts all relevant information service provided related to Emop-food services.
4. User Privacy System
Emop-food strictly safeguards the right to privacy of its users and implements reasonable measures to protect their personal information. Hence, in addition to the aforementioned Part 2 Collection of Information, Emop-food will not publicize or disclose any of the user's supplementary information, nor will it store non-public content in the Emop-food‘s services, unless as required by applicable laws and regulations, or legal procedures, or when disclosure of this information is necessary on the basis of integrity, including but without limitation to the following circumstances: (1) to abide by relevant laws and regulations, and to comply with legal procedures for Emop-food membership services; (2) to maintain and protect Emop-food's trademark rights; (3) to protect the privacy and security of its users and the general public in emergency situations; and (4) to comply with laws, regulations and/or legal procedures, if any otherwise applicable.
You fully understand and irrevocably, grant for free the following rights to Emop-food and its affiliates:
1. Emop-food's affiliates or partners may allow Emop-food users to login and use the services which they provide. The user's activities in such cases shall be subject to the terms and conditions published by the affiliate or partner. In order to implement the abovementioned functionality, you agree that Emop-food will synchronize your registration information and transaction data with the system of Emop-food's affiliates or partners, or allow their use of such information.
2. If you login to Emop-food using the account and password of Emop-food's affiliates or partners, in order to provide similar services and functionality, you agree that Emop-food will synchronize your registration information and transaction data from the account of Emop-food's affiliate or partner with Emop-food's own system, and allow their use of such information, and you agree that Emop-food and its affiliates or partners will bear no liability or consequences to you, if any.
3. To ensure transaction security, you agree that Emop-food and its affiliates may carry out data analysis using your information, and you agree to allow Emop-food and its affiliates to use result of such analysis for commercial purposes.
4. You agree to authorize and accept business information from Emop-food through your email, mobile phone and delivery address when you make use of various services provided by Emop-food. Such business information includes but is not limited to the latest products and promotions from Emop-food. If you prefer not to receive such information, you may unsubscribe by adjusting the relevant settings in Emop-food.
A cookie is a text file which a web server stores on your access device. It will record information about a user's visit to a website to simplify the process of inputting your personal information. You can accept or reject cookies being stored on your device. If your browser automatically enables cookies, you might need to configure your browser to reject cookies according to your own preferences. If you disable cookies, you might not be able to fully access functions or features of the Emop-food website.
6. Security of User Account and Password
Once you register as a member of Emop-food, you will be required to set up an account name and password. You will be responsible for the safety of your own account and password, and will assume full responsibility for any activity or events which occur from within the account. You may change your password at any time, or close your account and register a new one. If there is any illegal use of a member account or a loophole in security, the user shall inform Emop-food immediately.
7. Reminder of Personal Sensitive Information
8. Storage and Limitation of Emop-food Membership Service Information
9. Information Security
Emop-food attaches great importance to information security and has set up a specialized team to handle it. Emop-food currently uses highly reliable server software, utilizes encryption protocols for information security, and has independently developed several technologies and patents for information security. We have adopted strict measures to ensure the information provided by the user will not be illegally accessed. The user expressly agrees that he/she bears all risks regarding information safety when using all or any of Emop-food's services, and that Emop-food shall not be held responsible or liable, if any.
10. Protection of Information of Juveniles
Emop-food attaches great importance to the protection of the personal information of juveniles. If you are under 18 years old, you must get the prior written approval of your parent or legal guardian in advance, before using Emop-food services.
11. Limited Liability
Emop-food is not responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, particular and ensuing damage arising from: inappropriate use of network membership services, illegal use of services or changes in information where information is provided by a user.
12. User Content Management
The user is solely responsible for content which they publish. When using this type of service, all local laws, national laws and international legal standards in areas where Emop-food provides service will apply. Users must comply with the following rules:
(1) all published content must conform to relevant laws and regulations;
(2) Emop-food's services must not be used for any illegal purposes;
(3) interference or disturbance to the network service is prohibited;
(4) user must comply with all the network agreements, regulations and procedures regarding the Emop-food's services.
Membership services make use of the Internet to deliver and receive information. Hence, the behavioral guidelines of the user are subject to relevant laws and regulations, policies and procedures regarding the Internet. Users shall not disseminate any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene information. Users shall not transmit any information that abets criminal behavior; encourages domestic disadvantage and national security, or violates local laws, national laws and international legal standards. Illegal or non-authorized access to other computer systems is prohibited. If the user's behavior is inconsistent with the aforementioned service clause, Emop-food may terminate the service account immediately in its sole discretion. Users shall assume the legal responsibility for their own behavior when using membership services. If the user spreads and propagates reactionary, pornographic or other information that violates national laws, the information received by membership service system may be disclosed and used as the evidence of the user's violations.
13. Termination of Service
The user or Emop-food may at any time terminate online service. Emop-food shall not be held responsible for any individual or third party due to terminating service at any time. If the user objects to any service clause, objects to any modified terms, or is dissatisfied with the Emop-food membership service, he/she shall take the following procedures :
(1) cease to use Emop-food's services; (2) terminate Emop-food membership; and (3) inform Emop-food to cease providing services to such member. At the time of termination of membership services, the user's rights of using Emop-food membership will also be terminated, after which, Emop-food will discharged of any and all obligations and liabilities, if any, to the user.
OtherEmop-food neither guarantees the network service will meet the requirement of users, nor that the network service will be uninterrupted. Emop-food does not guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network service.
Emop-food does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links provided for users’convenience. Any content accessed by clicking an external link is not controlled by Emop-food and Emop-food does not assume any responsibility.
Emop-food does not assume any responsibility for interruption or other defects pertaining to network service caused by factors beyond our control or by force majeure, however will make efforts to mitigate the loss and effect caused herein to the user.