Refund process and timelines
How it works
- Some bookings are non-refundable. For these bookings, you will not receive a refund if you change or cancel.
- Some bookings are refundable. For these bookings, you may be eligible for either a partial or full refund if you change or cancel.
- If your booking is eligible for a refund, we usually process the refund within 24 hours.
- After we process your refund, it may take up to 7 days for your financial institution to post the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles for that credit to show on your statement.
- Once we initiate your refund, we will email you a refund receipt with details regarding the refund amount, how, and when you'll get your refund.
- In general, you will be refunded in the same form of payment and currency you used when booking.